Office 365 is a subscription-based cloud solution from Microsoft. It includes various applications and tools, hosted in the cloud, which can be accessed from different platforms. Users can access web versions of the applications from anywhere or install these applications on their PC, MAC, smartphone or tablet. With Office 365, all applications are updated regularly for all platforms. Users can update their applications with the click of the mouse. With Office 365, users can access storage space in the cloud from any platform, just like they can access any other hard drive on the network.
Here is the list of applications and features included in Office 365.
- Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or MACs per user.
- Microsoft Office on up to 5 tablets and 5 smartphones (Windows, iOS, and Android).
- Microsoft Office on the web – Online version of Office includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business-class email and calendar: 50 GB InBox per user, contacts and shared calendars (Microsoft Exchange).
- File storage and sharing: OneDrive for Business gives each user up to 1TB of cloud storage space.
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity: connect with other Skype users via instant messaging, voice calls and video calls.
- Corporate social networking.
- Online conferencing.
Please contact us today to learn more about Office 365 and how it can help your business.