Cloud computing is a technology that allows both individual users and businesses to store and access data and applications over the Internet. Cloud computing can benefit small and medium-sized businesses in many ways.
So how can your company benefit from this new technology?
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Cost savings – Cloud solutions help you save on infrastructure since there is no need for on-premises (in-house) servers and applications. You also save on all associated operational costs such as power consumption and maintenance.
- Flexibility – No need to worry about storage space, computing power or user licenses; you can easily scale up or down based on your current needs. If your business grows you can add more resources and likewise, you can simply remove the resources that you don’t need anymore.
- Reliability – Cloud computing is more reliable than in-house computing. Most cloud providers have a guaranteed up time of 99.9 % and support high-availability computing through server redundancy and failover.
- Manageability – Cloud solutions such as Microsoft Office 365 or Google Apps usually come loaded with extensive administrative capabilities that make them easy to deploy, monitor and manage remotely.
- Accessibility – Cloud data and applications can be accessed remotely from virtually any platform, which in turn, improves collaboration, enhances mobility and boosts productivity.
At Konnected Systems we offer comprehensive and flexible cloud solutions that fit every company size and budget.
Here is how we can help you:
- We will assess your current systems and infrastructure and help you choose the right cloud solutions that truly fit your business productivity needs.
- We will help you migrate your current on-premise solutions to the cloud.
- We will then manage your business solutions in the cloud.
Please contact us today and we will conduct a cloud readiness assessment for your company.